My book project, Intervention before Interventionism: Contestation and Decolonization in Global Order, is currently under contract with Oxford University Press.
- Two Responsibilities to Protect. Millennium, first view. https://doi.org/10.1177/03058298221138944.
- Interventionist or internationalist? Coercion, self-determination, and humanitarianism in Third World practice. International Relations, 37 (2), 251-273. https://doi.org/10.1177/004711782110594.
- The South, the West, and the meanings of humanitarian intervention in history. Review of International Studies, 46 (4), 514-533. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0260210520000236.
- The South, the West, and the meanings of humanitarian intervention in history – summary and discussion for BISA
- The uses of history in international society: From the Paris Peace Conference to the present. International Affairs, 95 (1), 181-200. https://doi.org/10.1093/ia/iiy238. (co-authored with Margaret MacMillan)
- Introduction: World politics 100 years after the Paris Peace Conference. International Affairs, 95 (1), 1-5. https://doi.org/10.1093/ia/iiy269. (co-authored with Margaret MacMillan and Anand Menon)
- Discussion of co-edited special issue (International Affairs, Volume 95, Issue 1) for OUPBlog. (co-authored with Margaret MacMillan and Anand Menon)
- Bandung, 1955: Asian-African Conference and Human Rights. Online Atlas on the History of Humanitarianism and Human Rights, edited by Fabian Klose, Marc Palen, Johannes Paulmann, and Andrew Thompson, 2017-06, urn:nbn:de:0159-2017071008 [2023-01-01].